Ads Operations Specialist
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a Language Specialist to join their expanding team in Warsaw. They are looking for an Ads Operations Specialist fluent English and at least 1 year of experience in Digital Advertising/Internet Product Operations/e-Commerce.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office. You will be responsible for the operation of the consumer EU cloud service Ads platform and the expansion of Ads partners.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension.
Job Reference: BBBH 21051
Your role will involve
- Responsible for the operation of the consumer EU cloud service Ads platform and the expansion of Ads partners.
- Support Ads business growth in EU (Consumer business group) by managing ads review process, reporting, communicating with partners, developing clear ads review regulations in cooperation with legal team, raising and tracking ads review feature requests and providing ads review process trainings.
- Advertisement platform operation: Including material acquisition, advertisement delivery, content review, overall platform operation monitoring, etc.
- Advertisement budget management: Manage Ads budget, plan the campaign, and track the campaign performance.
- Ads eco-system development: Support regional Ads eco-system partners, including key Top App, SSP platform, DSP platform, advertisers, Ads agencies in platform operation and campaign management.
- Other EU business operations: Also execute other Multilingual Team operations (when needed), such as translations, Application Store user comment review, Application Store banner configurations, Newsfeed review, among other tasks.
You must have as a minimum
- At least 1 year of experience with Digital Advertising/Internet Product Operations/e-Commerce.
- Fluent English.
- Additional EU languages.
- A very competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Company discounts & benefits platform
- Superb Warsaw City Centre location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48122119037.