Location: Dusseldorf, Germany
Employment Type: Permanent
Work Style: Hybrid (3 days onsite)
Visa Sponsorship: No
Job Reference: BBBH 24594
Our client based in Düsseldorf are recruiting for an Administration Specialist, to join their dynamic team on a permanent basis. If you are searching for your next role in a fast paced Admin based environment this is the role for you!
What you will need:
- Language Proficiency: Fluent in both German (native level) and English (verbal and written).
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years in administration, office management, or team assistance roles.
- Training: Background in administration, office management, and administrative support.
- Work Approach: Hands-on mentality with a thorough and detail-oriented working style.
- Software Skills: Familiarity with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Property and Supplies Management: Ability to oversee company property and office supplies, including application, database management, and handling returns and exchanges.
- Correspondence Handling: Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls, and other forms of communication. Greet and assist visitors while supporting daily administration-related tasks.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Up to 33 days of Annual leave.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Collaborative and supportive team culture
- Modern office with free parking places
- Employee discounts on our wide range of client product
Still Interested in this opportunity? Submit your CV today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com.
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +44 3303351710