Would you be interested in growing your career in the leading, international ICT and smart devices provider company?
Are you looking to join a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd?
With various training possibilities provided by the company; this is a great possibility to develop your career within the administration field.
You will be working fully onsite in the modern, A-class business building in Warsaw. It is very easy to commute from different parts of Warsaw. The building is close to SKM station and bus stations.
What else you will be offered:
- A very competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Company discounts & benefits platform
- Superb Warsaw City Centre location, close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop and mobile
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide support and assistance to Consumer Cloud Service Poland team members.
- Manage campaign goods/prizes inbound and outbound including purchase and delivery devices (such as mobile phones, watches, speakers, and laptops) as gifts to campaign winners, recording and tracking all the purchases, delivery, and acceptance in IT systems.
- Assisting a team of business support managers in administrative matters and liaise with related stakeholders.
- Organizing team meetings, workshops, and other team activities (for example: Team Building activities, Trainings, Visa/invitation preparation)
- Assisting business managers to monitor and track key tasks.
- Arrange team activities (e.g. team building, training sessions, etc.)
- Perform other assistant duties as assigned.
What do you need?
- Some work experience in an assistant position would be a plus (6 months – 2 years), but fresh graduates can also be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Good organization skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Speaking Chinese or Polish will be a plus, if you don’t speak any of those languages, but you speak fluent English – please do not hesitate to apply.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Poland, the company cannot currently sponsor any work permit applications.
Submit your CV (preferred: Microsoft Word format) today!
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV, send me your latest one and we will take care of it later.
Contact me directly with any questions you may have by email: [email protected] or phone: +48 221531257