Accounts Receivable Specialist (Remote)
Allen Recruitment have an immediate opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Specialist, based anywhere in Poland, to join our Finance Team in delivering a top-class service to our extensive client base (multinational and local) and employees. We have offices in Ireland, the UK, Poland, Canada and a new office in the Netherlands. We still plan to open a number of new offices across Europe in 2021 to support our clients in those regions who are still hiring even in these unusual times. We also have opportunities to travel between offices for work and training.
This role presents a great opportunity to get hands on experience working in a fast-paced environment with blue chip clients. This will be a busy role! In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a growing client base working with our Sales and Account Management Teams, Finance & HR functions globally.
The ideal candidate will have 3 years’ experience in multinational credit control and fluency in English.
Job Reference: BBBH20195
What will a general day involve?
- Monthly/weekly/daily creation of client invoices.
- Collection and uploading time sheets to/from client portals weekly/monthly.
- Weekly reporting to line manager regarding all aspects of receivables.
- Creating new client accounts.
- Keep track of customer remittances.
- Contacting customers chasing outstanding balances.
- Ensuring Purchase Orders are in place before billing periods.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Running aged reports.
- Running monthly statements.
How can you stand out from the crowd?
- 3 years’ experience in multinational credit control (essential).
- Fluent English, fluent Polish would be desirable but not a must.
- Excellent software skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Polish payroll (desirable).
- High level of IT proficiency.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- Flexi hours.
- Gym membership.
- Educational assistance.
- Fabulous coffee, fruit, employee award and incentives scheme, and social outings.
- Career progression – as an expanding company we have lots of opportunities for growth.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.