Our client a leading pharmaceutical company, is in search of a dynamic and dedicated Accounts Payable Analyst to join their global team in Dublin, on a hybrid working model for a 12-month contract role with potential to extend / permanency.
Job Type: Temporary
Contract Length: 12 months
Location: Dublin 2, Ireland
Working Model: Hybrid (Up to 2 days onsite)
Visa Sponsorship: No
Job Number: BBBH 24908
This role will involve supporting and managing the transition of AP for our client’s APAC regions to within the AP EMEA Team. Japanese is required so you can correspond to any queries from staff, internal business partners, and external vendors. You will also be assisting the AP team in meeting deliverables, completing projects and other duties as assigned.
- Analysis on-hold reports in Oracle & identifying resolutions.
- Assisting in Vendor reconciliations
- Reaching out to Vendors on correspondence and invoice queries
- Participating in cross functional teams as required.
- Escalate Issues and assist in providing solutions to these escalations.
- Support the AP team with SAP Roll out.
- Other Duties as assigned.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Bi-lingual must speak and understand Japanese and English.
- Accounting/Business, IT, or other related accounting qualifications
- Have previous experience in an AP role in a multi-national organisation.
- Ideally have previous experience in Oracle and Coupa or similar
- Experience with SAP and Ariba is a plus but not Essential.
- Strong accounting, interpersonal, analytical thinking, and organisational skills
- Proficient on Microsoft office especially Excel/Word/Outlook
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +35316694040