Our client is an experienced Independent Organisation operating within the Advanced Electronics Services Business for over 30 years and they are looking to continue to grow and expand their dynamic team in Dublin. They are currently looking for an Accounts/Office Manager join them on a permanent basis.
Candidates should be well organised, SAGE Experienced and highly Computer Literate individual who has an interest/experience working within an Engineering Services Business.
Job Reference: BBBH 20392
What will an Accounts/Office Manager do?
- Using SAGE, prepare the monthly accounts to Trial Balance level.
- Providing General Office Management support to the Team.
- Providing feedback and analysis to Management through ad hoc reporting and data analysis.
- Implementing new processes and procedures that relate to the Administration of the business.
- Assisting with the marketing and e-commerce administration.
- Handling queries and resolving issues with customers.
- Supporting the recruitment process with hiring, scheduling interviews, employee contracts etc.
- Other tasks and activities as they arise.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Qualified Accounting technician.
- Hands on experience working with SAGE.
- Several years’ experience working in a General Administration and Accounting role.
- Good planning and organisation skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong customer services skills.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills including Excel.
- Customer services experience within a Technical Services Environment.
- Appropriate educational qualifications to be competent from an early stage in the role.
- Good Salary & conditions
- Holiday and overtime payment
- Interesting continually changing work
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- VHI healthcare
- Flexible working hrs
- Holidays 20 days
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040.