- Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career within accounting?
- Are you looking to work in dynamic, high-performance environment within a fast-growing tech company?
- Do you prefer the stability of a permanent contract?
If yes, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Based in Dublin, our client, an award-winning business that helps companies to outsource and digitally transform their regulatory and customer communications, is looking to hire an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
You will be working on a hybrid basis. Office is based in Dublin 17.
They are growth-oriented and looking for someone who will be a valuable contributor to the development of the business.
As a part of the team, you will have an opportunity to learn working alongside an experienced management team and market leading clients around the world. Recognition is a key-part of the growth of the company, so there will be multiple possibilities for career development for you.
What you will be responsible for?
- Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Invoice processing and filing.
- Processing expense requests for the accountant to approve.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Liaising with third party providers, clients, and suppliers.
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation.
- Filing of bi-monthly VAT and monthly PAYE.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- +2 years’ experience in a bookkeeping role or a similar position in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with the accounting package Xero or similar software is highly desirable.
About our client: one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland in 2021. They operate in the B2B software, and services outsourcing space some of their clients include government agencies, communication services, and healthcare. They enable their clients to focus on what they do best by simplifying, outsourcing, and digitizing their regulatory and customer communications.
Reference number: 22963
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have on email: [email protected] or Phone: +35316694040