Accounts Admin Assistant
Our client is a leading Irish building contractor who are looking to continue to grow and expand their dynamic team in Dublin. They are currently looking for an Accounts Admin Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
Job Reference: BBBH 20369
What will an Accounts Admin Assistant do?
- Previous experience in an accounting administration position.
- Good IT skills.
- Previous experience of construction, although not essential, may be advantageous.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Receiving daily post/email for the finance team.
- Entering delivery dockets on to the system.
- Processing purchase ledger invoices.
- Using system workflows to have invoices approved and authorised for payment.
- Generating invoice queries and liaising with suppliers to resolve.
- Creditor statement reconciliations.
- Ad-hoc filing
- Other ad-hoc tasks
- Pension (employee & employer contribution).
- Life Assurance.
- Income Protection.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Social & Wellness Committee.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.