We are currently looking for an ACCA Fully Qualified Accountant to join an expanding Investment Management company in London.
An incredible opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join a tight-knit team to grow and develop in the world of Investment Management.
Our client is open to candidates who are just ACCA qualified with no commercial work experience or those who have up to 3 years of Accounting experience.
Our client is currently conducting interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely, candidates will need to be currently living in the United Kingdom.
Job Reference: BBBH 20837
- Certified ACCA Accountant.
- 1 to 3 years of accounting experience is desired but is not a must.
- Business level English, valid work permit to work in the UK, and the ability to work onsite in London – hybrid working model in place.
What will you do?
- Managing accounting records.
- Evaluating, and managing risk.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Publishing financial statements.
- Overseeing accounting operations.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Coordinating auditing processes.
- Ensuring accuracy of financial information.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2022 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +48 122119037