Account Manager (Travel)
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
In this 11-month contact, they are looking for an Account Manager (Travel) with 3+ years of experience in partner/business development, preferably within the Travel technology industry.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21851
- Maintain strong direct relationships with key partners.
- Educate and guide partners on all aspects of their connection to Google
- Gain a deep understanding of partners’ systems and business objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure and execute business initiatives, develop work plans, lead analysis, and develop and communicate final recommendations.
- Negotiate upsells and program feature enhancements with senior-level executives.
- Analyze and track key metrics to identify trends and highlight issues.
- Provide feedback regarding overall sales process to Go-to-market team
- Identify and provide recommendations to improve end to end sales
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience in partner/business development, preferably within the Travel technology industry.
- Knowledge of Digital Advertising products including search and display advertising.
- PPC marketing experience.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym when office reopens
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 669404