Account Manager (Travel Ads)
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require an Account Manager (Travel Ads) with 3+ years’ experience in account management to join them on an initial 11-month contract.
You will be a thought leader on our client’s latest Travel Vertical Search innovations.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20261
What will an Account Manager (Travel Ads) do?
· Grow Hotel Ads revenue for mid to long tail Travel customers through excellent communication, detailed account management and scaled product adoption strategies & innovative problem solving.
· Develop forward thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high-impact opportunities.
· Broker relationships with the clients and identify new opportunities for clients to increase advertising scale and performance.
· Serve as a liaison between team & clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities focus on client objectives.
· Build and maintain a strong knowledge of our client’s Hotel Ads within Google Ads.
· Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth short and long-term growth
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 3+ years’ experience in account management.
· Strong Google Ads campaign management experience/meta experience.
· Experience in the travel industry a plus.
· 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme.
· Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 669404