Account Manager – Hotel Ads
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require an Account Manager – Hotel Ads 3+ years’ experience in an account management or business development role, preferably in the travel technology industry.
Initially joining on an 11-month contract, the successful candidate will focus on driving adoption of our client’s API and products and ensuring partners maintain/build a high quality connection to their client. You will help identify any barriers that are limiting access to their inventory and channel partner feedback to internal teams to drive product improvements.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20333
What will an Account Manager – Hotel Ads do?
· Business point of contact and day to day relationship management.
· Educate and guide partners on all aspects of their connection to our client.
· Gain a deep understanding of partners’ systems and business objectives.
· Provide internal teams with constructive and relevant feedback from partner.
· Buildout additional processes and documentation to help further scale the Things to do partner management program
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 3+ years’ experience in an account management or business development role, preferably in the travel technology industry
· Knowledge of Google Ads is a plus
· 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme.
· Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040