2nd Line Support Level – Contract/Freelance – €200 Per Day – Belgium
Based in Brussels, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data, and cybersecurity services.
They require a 2nd Line Support Level to join them on a day rate rolling contract basis. This will be an initial 3 month rolling contract for at least 12 months.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF BASED IN BELGIUM OR RELOCATING. YOU MUST BE AN EU CITIZEN OR HOLD A WORK PERMIT
Job Reference: BBBH 19887
What will a 2nd Line Support Level do?
· Provide user friendly, on-hand support to the users in multiple locations.
· Perform analysis, diagnosis and resolution of desktop/Laptop, Printer, Mobile device, Copier and LAN and other miscellaneous hardware equipment problems for end users within Service Level Agreement guidelines.
· Inform customers on the status of their Incidents/requests and ensure customer satisfaction.
· Install, configure, and support state issued mobile devices and other tech devices such as iPads and tablets.
· Handle face-to-face requests for technical assistance from the final users.
· Provide special events’ support to the users’ community.
· Take part to one-on-one information session with the users at a proximity location or a specific location (e.g., genius bar).
· Provide VIP support to executives and high-level visitor.
· Provides timely resolution of end user problem in accurate manner.
· Good spoken and written knowledge of English and Dutch (min. B2).
· Excellent knowledge of all round IT (Office, Windows …)
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
· Good expertise on informatics environment (Microsoft OS; internet browsing, Linux an MAC OSX).
· Good expertise on telework/Web conference (Pulse secure, VPN, Web conference (Skype, Teams, Zoom, WebEx, etc.).
· Good expertise on Mobile Device (Apple and Android).
· Understanding of WAN, LAN, and VPN network protocols such as TCP/IP and network diagnostic tools and techniques.
· Experience in facilitating new user setups including but not limited to phone setup, network port activation and testing, PC setup, network account creation, etc.
· Experience in deploying/imaging desktops and laptops and performing hardware diagnostics.
· Experience with ticketing systems (HP Service Center or other Ticketing systems).
· Dutch and English essential .
· Knowledge of other EU languages (French or Spanish or Italian) is a plus.
Advantages to contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
· Online Contract
· Online timesheets
· Weekly payment terms
· Online self-ill invoicing
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040