1st Line Support – Contract/Freelance – €100 Per Day – Belgium
Based in Brussels, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data, and cybersecurity services.
They require a 1st Line Support to join them on a day rate rolling contract basis. This will be an initial 3 month rolling contract for at least 12 months.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF BASED IN BELGIUM OR RELOCATING. YOU MUST BE AN EU CITIZEN OR HOLD A WORK PERMIT
Job Reference: BBBH 19891
What will 1st Line Support do?
· Respond to requests for assistance received from end users by phone, mail or via other interactive platforms – for example: chat tools – etc (Fist-line customer liaison).
· Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
· Make an initial assessment of incidents, attempting to resolve them (Remote user assistance) within Service Level Agreement guidelines.
· Record and track all the interactions in the ticketing system (Service Management Tool, SMT)
· Monitor progress of incident resolution relative to the appropriate SLA.
· Managing the incident life cycle, including closure and verification.
· Follow up with end users to ensure complete resolution of issues.
· Participate in reconfiguration and installation of PC environment.
· Follows standard service desk procedures & processes.
· Follow up with customers and users to ensure complete resolution of issues.
· Advise staff on appropriate action & maintain the ownership of the incident & ensures updates.
· Serves as liaison between staff and the technology department to resolve issues & redirect issues to the appropriate resources.
· Review and keep documentation up to date (SharePoint, Knowledge base, etc.).
· Good spoken and written knowledge of English and French (min. B2).
· Excellent knowledge of all round IT (Office, Windows …).
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Office 2019/Microsoft 365 suite).
· Good expertise on informatics environment (Microsoft OS; internet browsing, Linux an
· MAC OSX).
· Good expertise on telework/Web conference (Pulse secure, VPN, Web conference (Skype, Teams, Zoom, WebEx, etc.).
· At least 1 year(s) of work experience in a similar job (traineeships counting as experience).
· Experience with ticketing systems (HP Service Center or other Ticketing systems).
· French and English essential.
· Knowledge of other EU languages (Dutch or Spanish or Italian) is a plus.
Advantages to contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
· Online Contract
· Online timesheets
· Weekly payment terms
· Online self-ill invoicing
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040